Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Butterfly in the Flowers II

Jeannie Phillips
Southside, AL
I loved the first Butterflies in the Flowers and I wanted to make a quick card tonight so it was easy to redo this one in different papers.... think I am going to give it to Craig... one of the young guys at work to give to his mom for Mothers Day... this means I will have to make at least 2 more Mother's Day cards for a couple more of the young people at work...any excuse to make a card...right!?!... have a wonderful week...!! ~~ Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Indy Art Butterfly cut @ 3 inches on shadow and using the layer feature...(shift key).
SCOR-IT
The lines around the edges of the card.
Lots of brown ink.
Hand cut flowers from the BASICGREY paper.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Have I told you lately that "YOU ROCK"??????

DonnaMundinger said...

You're going to town with that Scor-it Jeannie! Love how you're framing your cards. I just HAVE to cut that butterfly today. Gorgeous! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In