Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Pot of Flowers

I am so excited about my new chalk... this morning before I went to work I made me a bunch of flowers and when I got home...well after my nap .... I put it all together...and had so much fun highlighting my grass and leafs and pot.... I was so pleased with the outcome... I put the flowers on that gingham checked background because they reminded me so much of something you would see on the front porch in the country... hope you like...thanks for looking... love your comments! Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Flowers cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Walk in My Garden
Pot cut @ 2 inches.
Zoobaloos
Leaf vines cut @ 1 1/4 inches.
Pooh and Friends
Tuff of Grass cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
(I am loving that tuft of grass)
Garden Brad
Lots of inking and lots of chalking.



8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie, that is breath taking, they look so real... what kind of chalk are you using???? Beautiful

Julie said...

I love your cards! You are so talented!! I was also wondering what type of chalks you are using...are they soft pastels?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Julie (fellow Cricuteer)

Kara said...

Your cards just make me smile!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Jeannie I'm really loving how beautiful and bright all of your flower cards are! This new chalking method is fantasic! Might have to look into those. Miss being on the mb (no time!) but glad I could catch up here. xxD

Tammy said...

Wow! Jeannie! These flower cards you have been making are absolutely stunning! The flowers are so bright and cheery and they look so realistic! Amazing job girl;)

Hugs

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love all the inking & the layering of mats. The flowers are beautiful.

AMYD

Patti said...

Love it!

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.xom

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing which carts you use, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In