Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bookmark Pogs

John-Robert is home from Auburn this weekend.... but Madison is in T-Town studying away for the second part of her CPA exam... its Monday so say a prayer for her.... I was in a creative mood... but couldn't think of a card to save my life....well I guess I could have to save my life...but one just wouldn't come to me... but when I was looking to be inspired I thought that these pogs would make the most wonderful bookmarks.... and they do!!!... Madison's were just more fun because they are prettier... but John-Roberts suit him to a T.... And the book... I chose to display the bookmarks on this book because its my new all time favorite book... John-Robert got it for me for Christmas and I almost finished it in one day... would have if I could have stayed awake... I read from 7 that morning until 2 that night...and had to work the next day... it drove me crazy to be at work with that book at home unfinished...came home that night and walked in the door and started reading...its a wonderful book....Thanks for looking...~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Fabulous Finds
Round Pogs cut @ 2 inches on shadow.
Rectangle Pogs cut @ 3 inches on shadow.
Storybook
M cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Graphically Speaking
Fish cut @ 1 1/4 inch on icon blackout feature.
The Pog/Bookmarks are double-sided.


3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have read the book,isn't it a wonderful book....and love your book marks... I have been busy trying to work on Alex's high books that I started when he was a freshman...

Sandi said...

Jeannie, those are great, I love pogs, cut from acetate these are marvelous also. Hugs

The Art of Being Kelcified said...

How do you make the pogs? Do you buy them that way? Are they on a cartridge? I am new to this stuff and am loving it! I am an avid reader as well and have been looking for some fun bookmarks. Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In