Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Dog and a Bee-a-Buzzing!

We had the whole family over for Easter...don't be too impressed its small!!!.... both the kids were home and we just enjoyed them so so much!!... I miss them already.... and I enjoy the quiet already!...... I was out of energy the days before Easter and just couldn't think of a card...and had lots to do to get ready... also Robby was on vacation so we were doing things together.... but as soon as the house got all quite and this card popped into my head... truly I wasn't even thinking cards and all the sudden it was just there and I had to run off and make it!... hope that you like it... Happy Easter to All... Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Paper Pups
Puppy cut @ 7 inches in shadow and on regular cut...
the top layer is pop dotted... some of the pop dots hold the wire behind the puppy.
Walk in My Garden
Bee cut at 1 1/2 inches... 2 x's in velum for the wings...
2 x's in black and yellow...one of each of those were flipped so that I could have a bee on both sides.
Chalking and Inking...and Doodling with Sharpies (fine tipped).



7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just tooo cute... So glad you had a nice Ester...love the tail inside.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jeannie! Love the sweet big doggie face on the front and that darling wagging tail inside. Pretty vellum wings on the happy bee too. LOVE it! xxD

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE! So are so creative.

Marjorie from TX

BigMan said...

Awesome card. I love the dog. Glad you had a good Easter

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, did you draw the inside dog's tail free hand?

marjorie_brundage@sbcglobal.net

This card is so cute!

Monique said...

I love your card Jeannie !!! Wow, never thought of doing it like that. I must really start using my paper pups :))). I just posted a cow card on my blog using my cricut.....

Hugs Monique

jcscraphappy said...

This card is soooooooo cute i love the bee on the wire effect. and the lil tail inside is too cute.
thanks for sharing
jennie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In