Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Mothers Love

Designed by Jeannie Phillips
Southside, AL
I have had this card in my head since Monday....finally, finally got a chance to make it!!!.... This may be my Mothers Day card.... I am not sure yet....still trying to decide.... thank you so much for looking!!... ~~Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Zoobaloos
Tree cut @ 8 inches... regular cut in green and layer cut in brown.
Birds and nest cut @ 1 inch... 2 on regular cut in blue one on layer cut in brown.
I cut 2 so I could cut the bird away for the inside the bird for the inside.
MARTHA STEWART
Branch Punch
Ink around the edges of the card and all the cuts.
Chalking on the leafs and tree.




3 comments:

Blue6366 said...

OMGosh.....yet another beautiful card....this one just tugs on your heart strings....and I love the new way that you used the MS punch.

Barbara

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie, so lovely. This would be a GREAT mother day card. Love it as I do all of your cards.

Rose said...

Oh Jeannie this has got to be in the top 5 of my fav cards by you!! Your work always brings a smile to my face so I have left you a little something on my blog :-)
http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2009/04/wow-another-award.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In