Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Craig's Card

Craig, this sweetheart of a young man at work, is going to be a High School History teacher... to do his student teaching and graduate he had to pass this extensive history test.... he took it for the 4th time 3 weeks ago.... and yes he PASSED! ... we were so excited for him that I just had to make him a card... but I am not sure I like this one.... I put clear embossing on the white background paper to make it look like a dry erase board.... it has the heart in it .... it just seems so plain... maybe I feel that way because its a guy card!!.... anyway I hope he likes it!!... thanks for looking. ~~ Jeannie
CRICUT
Graphically Speaking
Globe cut @ 2 inches...
the inside cut of the globe is used on the inside of the card.
"Rule #1" cut @ 1 1/4 inches.
Inking with black ink.



1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannnie, you are so sweet, I am sure he will love the card. It's great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In