Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Climbing Rose

Handmade by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
I am so excited at how this turned out... I was searching Etsy last night and found this amazing yarn art....this took my breath away... I analyzed it to see if I could make something like it.. then checked my yarn stash.. had just enough..... this is what I ended up with.. pretty close... I am going to ware it tomorrow for Easter.  The flower needed something when I finished... I remembered that I had these pearls ...they added the perfect touch....I am going to learn more about crocheting..have 3 books comming!!  Thank you so much for looking!! ~Hugs Jeannie

9 comments:

Sheena said...

So pretty!..I wish I could come up with a neat name..maybe "climbing rose"

Hugs, Sheena

Gramma said...

Jeannie it looks like you have morphed to the fiber queen from the paper queen... but, truthfully I like your fiber art as well as the paper art..
Happy Easter!
Hugz,
Gramma

Nana Donna said...

Jeannie it is so pretty, love the pink flower
Hugs
Donna

Mimi said...

You have done a fantstic job with this piece! I like Sheena's suggestion: 'Climbing Rose'

Gramma said...

Goodness... I thought you were hitting the horticulture trail...lol Perfect name for your scarf!
Hugz,
Gramma

Maryellen said...

Wow Jeannie, you are so creative!
You'll have to send my a picture of
you wearing this, it is so pretty!
Hugs,
Maryellen

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeannie,
This is absolutely gorgeous! you are amazing! I hope you make more so that you can sell them on ETSY =)
Have a wonderful day and many hugs!
Alice

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie....I hope you are doing well....
Diane Hodrick

Gregory "Artman Greg" Huff said...

Beautiful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In