Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress on my Tri Loom Shawl

Hand woven with my own hand spun yarn.
Design by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
This is the progress on my first Tri Loom Shawl...had to share because after I add about 50 more strands of frindge I will be out of yarn...and I need a total of 294 pieces of fringe...  I am going to have to spin more yarn to finish up!...That is about a 12 hour process...then drying time for the yarn.... so it will be a few days before I get to finish.  I love the process of making these...it is so relaxing and yet you feel so productive...I am thinking the total physical hours it takes me to do this is going to be about 35 to 40 hours counting spinning the wool into yarn...and the weaving and the fringe. But worth every minute.  My next one is going to be a red and green plaid! I will have plenty of this green yarn left over after my second spin...and I have some beautiful red roving to spin!...I can't wait.  Thanks for looking!  ~Hugs, Jeannie


2 comments:

Gramma said...

Wow... your shawl is beautiful!
Hugz,
Gramma

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeannie,
Wow this looks like quite the project but it sounds like you are loving every minute of it. Can't wait to see the finished product but love how I can get excited with you as you show us your progress =)
Alice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In