Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Tri Loom Scarf on my 3ft loom.

Hand Woven Scarf by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
I kept myself busy today making this new scarf.  Robby (dear husband) added a removeable part to my 6 ft loom so that I could make scarves and shawls...I love, love my tri loom!!... love it!!  I wove the scarf then went back and added a solid blue yarn for an added touch in the design.  This may be the favorite thing I have made... I hope I keep learning and learning and learning!!  Tomorrow I am going to spin!  Thanks for looking! Hugs, Jeannie






3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful scarf. I love it!

Gramma said...

Simply Gorgeous!!!...
We're going to have a hard time convincing you to make a few cards to post now and then aren't we? This fiber stuff seems to fit you like the cardmaking did.
Hugz,
Gramma

Andrea6760 said...

Hi Jeannie,

I came across your blog from Diane's Capadia Designs blog and absolutely LOVE your hand made scarf! Its gorgeous!! I am going to take a really good look around your blog because it has really captured my attention!

I also want to extend my Deepest Sympathy on the passing of your Mom. I lost my Mom 10 years ago and totally understand the feelings you may be going through. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thanks again for sharing your scarf and your loom, it is very cool! I hope to hear about how the spinning went for you!

*Hugs*
~Andrea
aka Andrea6760
http://colortheway.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In