Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rectangle Loom Scarf

First I wanted to thank everybody for there sweet words...I had so many...I miss my mom so much.... your sweet words meant so much to me...and they helped me so much get through the past days... Hugs and Love to you all!!

Hand Woven Scarf by
Jeannie Phillips ~Southside, AL
Hand Built Rectangle Loom by
Robby Phillips ~ Southside, Al
My sweet husband Robby built me this new loom to keep me busy...he started it before my mother died... but he got right to work on it the day after the funeral so I would have something to keep me busy... he also added to my tri-loom to make it two sizes... my next project is on the 3 foot part of my tri loom to make a kerchief... I can't wait to try it.  I have several pictures here of my project in progress.  This one is a bit more challenging!!... I have a few mistakes...but I am learning... and loving the process.  Thank you so much for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie












2 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Just lovely Jeannie, what a sweet talented hubby you have. I love all your creations and so glad you are back doing what you do so well
Big Hugs
Donna

SusanBluerobot said...

Oh my gosh that is fantastic

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In