Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, April 4, 2011

My New Loom... A Tri Loom!! So excited!

Hanadmade Tri-Loom Built by
Robby Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Hand Woven Shawl from Hand Spun Wool
by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
I am so excited about this loom... weaving looms are perfect for showing off beautiful hand spun yarn... I discovered these researching looms and feel in love with them... now I want a rectangle one too.  Robby my sweet husband patiently made this for me.. it has over 400 nails in it so it took patience.  Here are pictures of him working...and the beginning of my first shawl.  I am using my own hand-spun yarn.. I plan to add fringe when I finish... I believe from what I have woven so far this will take me about 16+ hours to weave I think it will be well worth the time...I am just beside myself with excitement!! Thanks for looking! ~  Hugs, Jeannie





1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

oh my goodness !!!! Jeannie you are having so much fun with your yarn, and Wow!! what a sweet hubby you have, that was such a project for him also, be waiting to see finished shawl
Carol<><

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In