Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Summer Scarf/Belt

Handmade Designs by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
This is a Summer Scarf/Belt that I made on my Fine Gauge DaLooms Loom... I used a stitch that I created myself on the looms....I used it before on a prayer shawl on a larger loom... it looks so different here...but I love the effect. The prayer shawl was larger but this took much longer. Thanks for looking!!
I have a mistake in this one...and it ended up in my picture... Can you find it?

Also I have been spinning lots... and I am getting better every day!...It is so much fun... I hope to make a new hat next week all out of my own yarn!
Hugs Everybody~ Jeannie

4 comments:

Gramma said...

I think its absolutely gorgeous! I can see the end of one thread is that the boo boo?
Hugz,
Gramma

Yoshiras time to craft said...

so pretty.love the colors.

Maryellen said...

This belt/scarf is beautiful! I love the pretty colors together.
Great job Jeannie!
love,
Maryellen

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeannie,
This is so adorable! So Happy! Great jobs! You are becoming quite the knitting machine aren't you! As for the mistake...i don't see if but I think that imperfections prove that it's homemade! hahahah
HUGS!
ALice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In