Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Converted Stitch from Needles to Loom


I had an Email yesterday from knitting Daily on 3 stitches this one is the Vertical Drop Stitch... they did it on needles... I had it in my head, right then,  how to convert it to my loom.. woke up this morning with it still screaming at me to try!!... I can't wait to try it on a hat or scarf!! .I had to share what I did!!...so excited!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In