Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cowl/Infinity Scarf

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
I had enough of this yarn left over from one of my weaving projects to make a cowl... I was in the mood to knit on Saturday.... and this yarn was in sight... I think it was a meant to be... because it turned out so pretty... It is really soft too... and so simple to make...I did it on the largest round Knifty Knitter loom and just did the e-wrap stitch... I did do a loose bind off.... It is the perfect length and really fancies up a simple sweater or turtle neck.  Thank you for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie

1 comment:

Gramma said...

That looks so soft... your work is beautiful!
Hugz,
Gramma

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In