Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, March 25, 2011

Shades of Orange... A Handwoven Scarf

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
I had fun making this.. used three of my 4 heddles this time...those are the bars that hold the stings that lift the threads that make the design.... I was playing around not sure what exactly I would end up with... but am happy with the outcome... I have a few mistakes... but as I always told my kids  "a mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn something" and I am learning so much!!... this scarf has in it some of my very own hand spun, hand dyed yarns... how fun is that... My next venture is a Tri Loom... Robby is going to build me one and I am just too excited!!...This is going to be a door prize at a dinner at Church... hope it is well received!!... thank you so much for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie



2 comments:

Gramma said...

Another beautiful work of art! TFS!
Hugz,
Gramma

Jude said...

This is stunning! Love the colors. TFS your talent. Jude

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In