Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunflowers in Layers

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
At work today... I thought oh I want to make a card... what can I do... and wa-la this card popped right into my head (thank you God) ... I knew for sure what I was going to do...how I was going to layer it and everything...just finding the right paper was going to be the problem...but it worked out and I am so excited at the results.... the side views show the layering the best!.. thank you so so much for looking!! ... and I love your comments we all love those comments so keep them coming!!... hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Walk in My Garden
Sunflower cuts cut at 7, 6 1/2, 6, 5 and 4 1/2.
Ran the black circles for the center through my Zyron then added the black glitter.
Ladybug cut @ 1 inch.
Leafs cut at 1 1/2 and 1 inch.
Lots of pop-dots!... Between every layer of each Sunflower!
Colored pencils, brown and orange, to add shading to the center of the flowers... hard to see in the picture.

11 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jeannie, Well first .. I love sunflowers, so you had me there and then it was just so large and cheeerful, it just made me smile. Love those Jeannie creations!

Debbie said...

I like this one a lot Jeannie. I love what you did with the center of the sunflowers. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Monique said...

It's beautifull Jeannie ! I finally made something with my cricut (scal) to show on my blog :)).

Hugs Monique

Leah said...

Very pretty, I love the sparkly centers of them, and the lady bug is so cute:)

Penny Peck said...

Jeanne - God has certainly blessed you with creativity and the ability to make others smile. Thanks for giving Him the credit!

Anonymous said...

The sunflower card....absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Love it! Love it!

Debbie (Tablescraps)

Saskia said...

Jeannie,

Wow! Gorgeous card!! It just makes me feel so happy! :)

Saskia :)

Tammy said...

Wow Jeannie this one is just fabulous! I love sunflowers and I love your card even more;)

Big Hugs,

Tammy

Cheri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am going to scraplift and try to make this card!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Thank you for the complete directions. I am very new to the Cricut and card msking. I was able to make a similar one in one night!! I'm so excited!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Gonna have to try this card too. Always forget to run something through the Xyron and then add glitter, duhh what an idea, thanks for mentioning it! So like how you share the sizes you cut out. Love the way you ink and shade, it truly makes the card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In