Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, September 28, 2009

Elegant Christmas Wreath

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I was so blank on a card today... said a little prayer... then saw a beautiful Christmas card of Dawn's and knew I was going to make some kind of Christmas card...then I saw this rich burgundy paper and envisioned this wreath right off... I hope you like it... it's a little different for me. ~~Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Circle silhouette cut @ 3 1/2 inches.
Christmas Solutions
Dear cut @ 2 1/4 inches.
Covered dear in white Sugar Glitter
MARTHA STEWART
Branch Punch
Instead of brown ink I used Gold Leaf on the edges of my cuts and background papers.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Jeannie,

This is so beautiful ... very unique!! I may have to "lift" this one.

Jo xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jeannie, This is is gorgeous. You are so talented. This one's a keeper!

Sandi said...

very elegant in deed. Sandi

Brens Designs said...

Wow... This card is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen! Wonderful work.

Carole Beath said...

Elegant.... And I always love the inside of your cards too. I hope your Mom is doing much much better.
Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie! Need to pull out that punch. xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In