Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas With The Cricut Goodies!

Yipee I made the Christmas With the Cricut Design team...and we got goodies today!!!... oh too fun... packs of Cricut Cuttables Embossing Kits and Stamp Kits... Winter Woodland Cartridge and I have already used the Embossing Kit to make my tags!!!... I am too excited ...but you can't see them until the week of 11-16 -09... its going to kill me to keep them a secret!!... be sure and check out Christmas With the Cricut!!...its a wonderful wonderful site! Hugs
Jeannie

6 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

It was so exciting to get our boxes today! Can't wait to see your stuff, Jeannie. I just adore your work! Did you see my puppies helping open up my box!!

Sheryl S. said...

oooohh! I cannot wait to see what you do with these!. I have the embossing kit and the stamp kit, but I haven't touched them yet...can't wait!!! Please inspire me!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the design team...love that site and love those girlz!!! Cant wait to see you do what you do =)

Sarah
forscrapsake@msn.com

A Rup Life said...

Can't wait to see what you design!!! :D

Carol<>< said...

Congrats Jeannie, will be looking forward to seeing what you dreamed up! I always enjoy what I see on your blog!. Enjoy your day, Carol<><

Pookie said...

wow, that is awesome...I would love to be on a DT like this...have fun, can't wait to see your stuff.

pookie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In