Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Snowflakes of Winter!

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge!
First please say a prayer for my mom she is in the hospital with her COPD... it just gets worse and worse!!...Thank you!
I am just loving this Winter Woodland cartridge... this is my give a way card this week and I am so excited about it... this bird is the most perfect bird cut I think we have on all the cartridges and you are going to be seeing lots of him... hope you don't tire of it... I started this card last night before mom called... just finished it...about to head back to the hospital.. was there late late into the night and had to catch up... but she is doing much better already! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Winter Woodland
Pine Branch cut @ 3 1/3 inches two times so that I could pop dot it.
I also cut it on layer two times so I would have the extra needles.
Bird cut @ 3 1/4 inches two times and on the layer features he is also pop-dotted..once from the page and the red layer is again popped.
Snowflakes cut @ 1, 2 and 2 1/2 inches.
Artist chalk for the shading and lots of brown ink... a pastel green ink is on the snowflakes.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

so very beautiful!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Jeannie! I sure loved a cardinal's pop of color in a wonderland of white. Miss the snow sometimes, especially today since it's over 100 AGAIN! Hope mom is doing better. Hugs! D

Unknown said...

I love this card,very well done.I just love the winter woodland cart...Brenda

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Mommy! I am praying for you and your family!!!

take care,
Sarah Lee
forscrapsake@msn.com

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! You are very talented. So sorry about your mother.

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Jeannie,
Your cards are beautiful as always, Please know I will be keeping your Mom in prayer, please keep me updated okay! How have you been my sistah, I still look at your card that I won a while back, the butterfly one and it just makes me smile and think of you.

Hugz Lorie

Snowmanlover said...

Gosh Jeannie, these are so gorgeous! I can't even imagine what you are going to do for our Christmas with the Cricut!!!

Monique said...

OH Jeannie. Your card is lovely as always !!! So cute.
I was able to finish two cards today that I made with my cricut :)).

Hugs Monique

kim said...

I love your card. Hope you mom is doing better. Mine has been sick also. Here's to prayers

Kim

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Jeannie I hope your mum is doing better.
your card is so beautiful we don't have cardinals in the UK but we will soon when I have a go with my Winter woodland cart!
hus
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In