Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scarf and Boggin with my Knifty Knitter


I am so excited about this project!! I bought me a Knifty Knitter... A long narrow one... .and have made 3 scarves...and am working on an afghan... Today I bought the round ones and I made this boggin!!!.. to match... I am taking it to my daughter she has one of the scarves!!... she is going to love it... I hope that you do too!!

10 comments:

Nana Donna said...

I love it Jeannie and I am sure your daughter will also. I don't know how you find the time to do all this stuff
Nana Donna

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
I love, love, love the scarf and hat..I love these colors. Can I be your daughter? Great Job..........

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Jeannie,

It's so pretty! You are just trying to get us addicted to everything, aren't you. Hee! Hee! Jill wants me to pick her up on on Sunday when I go shopping. Any recommendations on yarn? It's just gorgeous! Your daughter will cherish it for sure!!!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & JIll

Idea Queen said...

Wow very cool. I might have to try it out! Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

Sharon said...

Oh these are just wonderful!!!! I'm sure DD is going to just love it!! :)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh these are gorgeous Jeannie. I love to knit but haven't tried the nifty knitter yet I'll have to get one of these and have a go!
Hugs
Juliexx

Vicki said...

that is so awesome Jeannie. I can crochet but I don't know how to knit. I may have to check into the nifty knitter. that is really pretty

Sheena said...

Love them! I might have to check into a nifty knitter..I love scarves :)

Hugs, Sheena

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, these are so nice. I bought the round set of Knifty knitters for my dd, Hannah, a couple years ago and she has so much fun with them. She made a bag full of very small hats to take to our women's hospital for all the new-borns when they come home. Every baby leaves the hospital with a little cap. Hope you have lots more fun with yours, too.

Joy in the journey,
Larae

Carol<>< said...

wow Jeannie, what next??? looks like a lot of fun, will need to get them out soon because it is getting a bit chilly in WI.
Carol<><

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In