Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, September 10, 2010

Flower Toboggan and Scarf

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I am so excited about this project... I learned  to make these flowers with my smallest round Knifity Knitter...then I figured out how to make a different toboggan in my head and I just had to try it... it was a must!!... so I set to work this morning.... I used the next to large loom for the "boggin" and my long loom for this scarf... I did this just after I cleaned my Yudo screen and put an emulsion sheet on it which is drying!!!... and I have cuts from Paper Pups and Learning all laid out on my Yudo screen...I am  about to go burn that screen!!... I just have too, too much to do these days... I need to hire a maid...(yea right!!)  ... Thank you so much for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie

10 comments:

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
So cute............I love this and the colors are so great for Fall and Winter........You are so with it girl...........

Alice said...

Oh Jeannie,
I can just imagine your letter to Santa could possibly look like this:

Dear Santa:
I have been good all year and I would like a maid so that it will give me more time with my cricut, yudo and Knifty Knitter. Or maybe some stocks into Provo craft to fund my habit....

Sadly mine would start like this:
"Dear Santa,
I can explain....."

You have done a great job with the hat and the scarf! Love the colors. Can't wait to see what else you come up with for your yudo....

Will your numerous animals get newly printed clothing from your yudo =)

Can't wait to see your next creation =)

Hugs!
Alice

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this. I have got to learn how to make those flowers!! You have been VERY busy lately.

Joy int he journey,
Larae

Sharon said...

They are just beautiful!!! Love those flowers!!!!! :)

Susan Edwards said...

Awesomely cute!!

xx Susan

Celeste B. said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! What a talent, TFS!!! :)

Jude said...

What gorgeous work! You could sell these. Thanks for sharing your talent.

SandyK said...

Jeannie, Your cards and now your knitting. You are such a talented lady, everything you make is lovely. Thanks for sharing and all your inspiration.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry

Anonymous said...

I've been searching in google for some items and occasionally found your aplaceformycards.blogspot.com site. I realize that you are a professional at your work! I am launching a website soon, and your info will be very useful for me... Thanks for all your efforts and wishing you the success in your business.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In