Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Bushel and A Peck

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.
The Gypsy File is available for this card by email. Just copy and paste this email to your personal email account winacard@gmail.com and let me know which Gypsy file that you are wanting.

I have been so busy… almost forgot how much I love making cards… this one went together pretty fast… when I found this paper to use I changed my apples to hearts… then I remembered one of my all time favorite quotes… isn’t it just perfect for this card!!… Thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
Country Life
Girl and her layers cut @ w 1.70 x h 4.48... On the Cricut I would cut this at 4 and ½ inches.

Stretch Your Imagination
Apple Tree cut @ w 2.30 x h 2.63... I trimmed off the dropping apple…and used the hide contour feature so the apples would not cut… I cut one in brown for the trunk and one in green for the top of the tree… On the Cricut I would cut this @ 2 ¾ inches.

Doodlecharms
Baskets cut @ w 1.75 x g 1.07... One basket is behind the other on the front so that I could pop the front basket…. On the Cricut I would cut these @ 1 inch.

George
Hearts cut @ w 0.47 x h 0.46... On the Cricut I would cut these @ ½ and inch.
I used the Wave cutter from Creative memories for the grass.

Card base 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches… Frame piece 4 x 5 ¼ inches…. Background piece 3 ½ x 4 ¾ inches… Sentiment piece 2 ¾ x 4 inches… all these pieced I cut on my paper trimmer.

I love sharing the instructions and files for my cards but I do ask that if you use my instructions or files to recreate my card and place it on your blog or somebody else’s blog that you give me the credit for the original design. I also ask that you do not submit my designs for publication, profit or for any contest. Thank you!




21 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute!..love that you used hearts for the apples..great saying as well. Love the pattern paper too.

Hugs, Sheena

2 Ducky said...

Love it! Left you a blog award on my site if you want it. :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Soooo cute!! Love the papers you used

Banner Market said...

Glad to see you back making adorable cards...This is amazing, I love all the details. Your scarves and hats have been beautiful looking as well. Your so creative!!

Tracey said...

I love this card! I love hearts, I try to put a heart some where on every project I do. And the Quote is perfect too........

Anonymous said...

Love all your knitted projects, but I was glad to see one of your cards today. Just love it. I have a question. I haven't used my Gypsy in months and I need a tutorial. Do you know of agood tutorial that has incorporated all the updates? I couldn't even resize a rectangle to use as a template. Appreciate any help. Thank you.
stuff@gt.rr.com

S.Bayles said...

Don't ever stop making cards. This is so wonderful....Sending you and e-mail............

Kimberly White said...

Glad to see you back making cards. You have a great talent.

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, thank you so much for answering me.You helped me more than you know. My Gypsy and I are going to be great friends from now on. Thanks a bunch,
Stephanie

Sharon said...

Beautiful card! Have missed them soooo much!! I love your scarfs and boggins, but I really love your cards!!! :)

Monique said...

So cute Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, she is so cute. My mom used to sing me that song when I was just a little girl. Thanks for the nice memory!!

Joy in the journey,
Larae

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Jeannie - this is just beautiful! Love those papers and she's just too cute holding all those hearts!
Melissa

moknowsall said...

hi jeannie

haven't been to your blog in a month or so. There was so much to go through. love the knitting projects. my grandma could knit everything, i still have two wool items from 45 years ago..... priceless

p.s. your cards are very nice too.

Maureen Sala

TFern said...

...and a hug around the neck! A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap...my mom used to sing this to me :o) Those were the happier times...

As always I love your cards!

L.B. said...

This card is beautiful. I love the colors and the heart apples!! Thanks for sharing it on the Circle board!

Deborah said...

when you say gypsy file, is it SVG so it can also be cut on the Cricut? I absolutley love all your cards :)

Jeannie Phillips said...

Debirah... it is file with a .gpy at the end not an .SVG.... it can be changed to a Design Studio file in DS...but it is not an svg file.
hugs
Jeannie

Cricut Couple said...

This is just perfect! I love the way the paper looks as a background and as the tree top! You clever girl you!!! Just love everything about it!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill

Maryellen said...

Jeannie, my dad used to sing this song "I love you a bushel and a peck". Oh, this card is too cute for words. Ilove the different papers, they look so pretty together.
Hugs,
Maryellen

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your thoughts and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In