Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Madison and Cory's Yudo Napkins

Screen Printing
Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, Al
I am so excited about these... they took me two tries.... yes I did 4 bad ones before I made the call the Ryonet people who are oh so helpful!!!... I love them... they told me exactly what I was doing wrong and I made the second set of napkins with no problem at all. 

My daughter loves pictures of couples dancing... so that is why I choose this image...I so hope they both love them!!!

Thank you so much for looking!!   ~~ Hugs, Jeannie

9 comments:

Sharon said...

These are just beautiful!! I'm sure they will love them!!! :)

Celeste B. said...

I love them, the picture is absolutely perfect!!! :) TFS!

Alice said...

Oh Jeannie
those are absolutely gorgeous...did you find the image on the Yudo or the cricut...wow how is it that you just got the machine yesterday and you look like a master today...
Wow! Love them =)
I am sure that they would be thrilled with them =)
Hugs!
Alice

Unknown said...

I LOVE your work. It is such an inspiration for me. Whenever I need mojo, I come here to look at what you make. You are amazing.

Susan Edwards said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Jeannie these cards are FABULOUS! I cannot believe you too are so new at this. WOW. I may have to come to Alabama for a tuitorial.

You are awesome and so are the napkins!!!

xx Susan

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
This are so pretty. I am sure Madison will love them. I am available if you want to adopt another daughter.......

TFern said...

OMGosh!! These napkins are great!! You did a beautiful job Jeannie!! These are great not only for weddings but baby showers, birthdays, holidays...everything!

Cricut Couple said...

So beautiful! They turned out wonderful!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

they came out very nice I love them

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In