Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, July 9, 2010

Drumb Roll .... AND THE WINNER IS....

ANGELA
Angela said...

Jeannie, Your videos were so much fun to watch and very informative. I knew about the little "preview eye" but had not thought to use it like you showed us in your videos. I'm sure your daughter will love her anniversary card. I love the cafe cut, I'm going to try that cut with the old cricut markers. Hoping I win your great giveaway!!

Congratulations Angela... Please e-mail me at winacard@gmail.com   
And leave your full name and address so that I can get this wonderful fun toy in the mail to you!!... I would love to see the first thing that you make!!!
*I need  your information by Monday, July 12th or I will draw another name.
Hugs, Jeannie

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats Angela!!!

Hugs, Sheena

Sharon said...

Congrats Angela!! :)

Carol<>< said...

congratulations Angela!

you will have to show us your creations with your new pens.

thanks Jeannie for all of the love and support you have for your followers!

Carol<><

TFern said...

That's awesome!! Congrats Angela :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In