Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vacation!!

John-Robert was on Spring Break this week.... so he and I decided while his sister studied away... and his dad worked away... he and I would go to Gatlinburg ... we had the best time ever ... would have had more fun with Madison and Robby ... but we had a blast non the less!!.. this is us Snow-tubing!!.... that was the funnest thing we did!!! it was great!!... it was even raining and it was still fun!
Hugs
Jeannie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! So glad you got to get away for a while. Talk to you soon!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Aren't you the brave one....looks like life is good. So glad you had that special time with your son

DonnaMundinger said...

Looks like a blast Jeannie! I didn't realize they got snow in Gatlinburg. We spent our Honeymoon there (when dinosaurs roamed the earth.) LOL xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In