Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shades of Pooh and Grey

I thought of this card yesterday at work... shared the idea with the one of the sweetest people that I know, Britney.... she got so excited that I got even more excited.... left work at 6pm... went to Hobby Lobby for the paper.... out to eat.... home to sleep....and I... who minds you loves to sleep late.... woke up at 6 am and started working on it.... then my blade was too dull for the thinner papers.... so my sweet husband Robby went off to buy groceries at Wal-Mart along with a blade for my Cricut.... I was too excited to wait...I cut all my thick paper cuts while he was gone and finished up when he got home.... it was just a fun card to make... to see the end results was exciting!... Thanks so much for looking... ~~Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Pooh and Friends

Pooh cut @ 4 inches.
Flower cut @ 5 inches ... one of the flowers and leaves I trimmed off and used on the inside.
Zoobaloos
Martha Stewart
Butterfly Punch
Grass cut @ 1 1/4 inches on real dial size and on layer feature.
The yellow of the flowers didn't show up good in the picture...its much more vivid..and I did lots of chalking on the flowers...I so wish you could see that better.




7 comments:

Rose said...

Jeannie, this is the best pooh ever!! And that is saying a lot as I'm not a fan of pooh!! LOVE IT!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

WOW!!! I'm loving your end result. This card is AWESOME!

Jenny said...

Jeannie this is the best Pooh card I have ever seen. You are so talented. Your cards always give me great inspiration. Thank you so much.

Monique said...

It's so lovely Jeannie !!! I also love your other cards. You've given me so many ideas :)).

Hugs Monique

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Jeannie! It sort of reminds me of the tv show Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color when I was a lttle girl. the intro started out in b&w and then Tinkerbelle took a paintbrush and it magically turned to color. (this was when color tv's first came out so I'm dating myself.) LOL LOVE IT! SOOOO creative! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just toooooo cute Jeannie.. I love your cards....I don't know how I missed this one. I love love it

Xonetra said...

this pooh card bought tears to my eye's !!! Your work is OUTSTANDING !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In