Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thankful Bear

I have somebody that has made something really special for me... so I had to make a special card for her.... I wanted a bear...but wanted it a little less plain...almost stood it up...but decided to sit him in the grass instead.... but you could do him either way.... I was so excited at the way he turned out.... you will know why when I tell you how I made him... hope you like him as much as I do!!... thanks for looking!!~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Christmas Solutions Cart
Bear cut @ 3 1/2 inches ...(I think..forgot to right it down I was so excited).
I cut the bear three times... once on shadow blackout the other two on regular cut.... cut two full legs and two full arms and his head from the regular cut.... cut the body from the shadow blackout cut.,, and built the bear....this way I could pop dot each layer and I could also position the arms, legs and head any way I wanted them.
I used chalk, ink and sharpies to shade and highlight parts of the bear!!...I am so excited at how he turned out!!
Walk In My Garden
Steam cut @ 4 1/2 inches.
Flower cut @ 2 1/4 inches three times...
and then on layer cut in brown for the center of the flower... I pop dotted each layer.
Zooballoos
Grass cut @ 1 1/4 inches twice on real dial size.
STAMPABILITIES
Happy Bee Stamp






6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie, I love how he turned out... he is just tooo cute... thanks for sharing.

Blue6366 said...

As always you have done a fabulous love....I love how this turned out and I know the person for whom it is intended will love it....

Anonymous said...

I just love out this bear turned out! What a great job! I will definitely have to try this one!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Jeannie! I've been off the mb for a week being sick and thought this would be an easier way to check out my fave designers. I'm definitely a bear lover and was really pretty disappointed with that Christmas solutions bear...until now! I LOVE THIS! Soooooo creative and of course your doodling brings him to life! Hugs, D

diana*bugalicious said...

he's so cute!

eunice said...

Oh, your teddy is so ADORABLE! I am a teddy bear fanatic and have always been disappointed that there are no really cute teddy bear cuts available on the cartridges...but you added your magic to this one and I just love him! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In