Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flower Basket

I came home for work sick today... my Lupus is acting really ugly!!.... but this too shall pass.... I slept a while then when I got up I needed something to take my mind off the pain.... this worked but now I need another nap...lol..... I was so excited when I found this cut on the My Community cartridge..... I have seen it a hundred times but this time I noticed it!!... the flowers are the layer cut of the basket.... so its all right there for you!! ... hope you like it...and thank you so much for looking!! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
My Community

Basket and Flowers cut @ 3 1/2 inches.
The basket I cut 4 times and then cut each part... the back layer is all of the bottom of the basket..the next layer from the back has the front of the basket with the handle left...the next layer is the front of the basket...without the center, back or handle of the basket and then the front layer is the rim of the basket.... the front three layers are pop dotted up from the layer before it.
Flower I cut 2 times in green and two times in yellow and blue.... one layer of the green is pop dotted in front of the other layer... the flowers are pop dotted from the green...and the extra flowers are around the basket and on the inside of the card....
Stamped
{HI} cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Lots of Inking...especially on the basket.




4 comments:

BigMan said...

Looks amazing! Hope you you feel better, and yes it too shall pass.
-B.M.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so sorry you are feeling bad today... I hope you will feel better tomorrow, love the card, beautiful as always... so bright and cheery

Monique said...

Wow Jeannie. I love your card !! So beautifull.
Hope you feel better soon !!!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, I love all your cards, but I really love this one. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In