Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brown and Yellow Striped Toboggan

Handmade Design by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL

As many of you know John-Robert, my son cut his dreads this past week... he has had long hair so long...I have been worried about his head getting cold this winter...so this is one more toboggan that I made him... his favorite color is yellow... this is really easy it is just e-wrap cast on.. a knit row and a purl row until you get it as tall as you want it... I made it on the Knifty Knitter Purple Loom....Thank you for looking... Hugs, Jeannie

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Jeannie! You are so making sure that John-Robert isn't cold! I just love it!!! I'm sure he is going to love this one as much as all the others!! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh this is so wonderful! Left you a blog award in my blog!:) Just love your work, both cards and knitting projects!

zopeloti said...

Looks like you have been busy! I miss being able to wear winter hats and scarfs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In