Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Slouchy Tam made on my Kinifty Knitters

Designed by Jeannie Phillips using the Knifty Knitters
I had an order for this hat... I am so excited that I taught myself how to add stitches to a loom so that I could make these!!... this one was really fun... I used the new round purple loom and I am loving the size of it!!... I like the tighter stitches but it does make you have to add a few extra rows... so be sure and measure compared to the other hats that you have done.  Thank you so much for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie


3 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Jeannie - I love the looks of this hat!!! So happy that you are getting orders!!! I really might have to get two for my little girls!!! I still think about that pink one with the flower on the end!! All are gorgeous!
melissa

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jeannie! Great that you are getting orders! You will have you a little knifty knitter business going there before you know it!! Awesome! :)

Maryellen said...

Jeannie, you are the Kniffty Knitter Queen! What a nice looking
tam you made, love the detail you
put into it.
Hugs,
Maryellen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In