Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Santa Hat for my daughter, Madison

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside AL
Using my Knifty Knitters
I am so excited about how this turned out... I used the eyelash yarn mixed with a white 7oz yarn to make the fuzzy on the rim and the pom pom of this hat....I did 16 row for the rim of the hat.. on the first 8 rows I just used the white 7oz yarn. For the last 8 rows I added the eyelash yarn....  I used the new sized purple Knift Knitter loom... I love love the tighter stitches!!..I just used the large pom pom maker but I wrapped each side 100 times... it made the pom pom so big and fluffy... This will be so much fun at Christmas!  Thank you so much for looking!  ~Hugs, Jeannie

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just beautiful!! Love that big pompom!!! :)

Sheena said...

Too CUTE!!..love this santa hat

TFern said...

I LOVE this Santa hat!! Anything soft and fluffy has my attention :o) Your daughter is going to be so happy!!

Migdalia said...

That's gorgeous! love the pompom! When you say purple loom, is that a round one or long one? Are the pegs closer for the tighter stiches? Sorry, about the ?'s, new at this...Luv everthing you have done on the looms! TFS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In