Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pooh Flowers

Vicki and I had so much fun yesterday making our own challenge!!! the we just had to do another one... we chose the Pooh and Friends flowers on the "tiger" word page...and added Nanna's Nursery paper since we both had it... it was so so fun...I can't wait to see hers... this has really added a new dimension to making a card...different from a regular challenge... since we post at the same time...it gets really exciting!!... Hope you like both cards!!! Thanks for looking.. ~~Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Pooh & Friends
Flowers cut @ 5 inches once on regular cut, 2 times on shift for the layers.
The layers I cut once to add to the green where the flower cut out...the second I shaded with color pencils and pop-dotted from the first ones... I glued the bottom of the flower directly to the bottom flower and popped it in the middle.
The flowers and leafs of the first cut are popped from the paper but the stem is glued directly to the background paper.
Beyond Birthdays
Hello Friend cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Nanna's Nursery Paper Pack
Lots of brown ink and a fork bow.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Jeannie ... wow, what a wonderful card ... you've outdone yourself!! I love the 3d flowers and those colors are awesome!

Claudette said...

Such beautiful work! I've left you an award on my blog!

Enfys said...

I adore this Jeannie, the huge bow is fab, so are the layers
hugs
En xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In