Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrate the USA

This week over at The Cuttlebug Spot we were to make cards that celebrate our great country, America... this is what I came up with... I used the I was so proud of this one when I finished!!... which was nice because I was really worried that I could come up with a fitting card... be sure and check out The Cuttlebug Spot for the wonderful wonderful cards that the other Design Team members made to Celebrate America...I hope that you like it as well... I cherish your comments!
Hugs,
Jeannie

CRICUT
Base Camp

Stamp cut @ 3 1/4 inches.
USA cut @ 1 inch.
CUTTLEBUG
Swiss Dots folder used across the top of the beige paper.
SCORE-IT
To make the straight lines down the paper under the Swiss dots.

8 comments:

AngelaP said...

This is a cute card!! Where did you find the image in the center of the stamp? I like how hard you work on your cards and share the info on how you made them.

GREAT JOB!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, it turned out awesome.. your cards have always inspired me.

Lola said...

Oooohhhhh. I just love this card!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, love your embossed stars and stripes! What a great idea! And I love, love, love the vintage look! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! Love the vintage look to it. Your cards are always so beautiful!

josie walrath said...

your cards are always awesome.

scrappin_mom3 said...

Jeannie, you card is wonderful as is all of your work! I love looking at your blog to see all you create!

Kerri

Anonymous said...

Great card, Jeannie! Love the stamp cut!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In