Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Partridge in Layers

You can bid on this card on EBay by clicking HERE!
I am trying to get better pictures!!... had too much glare on the last few... the color is brighter in person on this card... I bought new paper yesterday...its a baby boy pack... but there was so much other paper choices in the pack that I thought I could use so I decided to get it.... My daughter says that I have hit a new card phase... maybe she is right.... I am really liking the dimension in the card I have made lately...but I will have to get more pop-dots for sure... I hope that you like this card with box envelope... those have been great fun too.... thank you so much for looking and for your comments! ~~Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Wild Card
Partridge cut @ 1 3/4 inches for the front of the card,
1 1/4 inches for the inside of the card and
2 inches for the envelope.
Street Signs
"HI" cut @ 1 inch.
All the squares cut with my paper trimmer and there are pop-dots between each layer of the squares... the background piece of paper is popped from the frame pieces.

5 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE this little set! Such great colors and your layout is perfect. I have that paper too, you'll use it I'm sure;)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Jeannie, just wanted to say that I always enjoy your creations, you seem to get better with each design. Your creativity AMAZES me.

Also wanted you to know that I left an award for you on my blog.

You can view it HERE.

Happy scrapping, Velma

Snowmanlover said...

This is so beautiful Jeannie! I love all the details and the dimension and YOU are the queen of designing the insides of your cards!! Just beautiful!! Barb

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous! Absolutley gorgeous! You just keep getting better and better!! Love it Jeannie!
hugs!
Sharon

~ Lorrie ~ said...

That's amazing! I love all the layering! Truly gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In