Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Todd's Graduation Card

Designed by Jeannie Phillips
Southside, Al A decade ago I made two really wonderful friends Lannie and Todd.... I needed a break from life and stayed with them for almost a week.... they were wonderful and will always be so special to me.... they are forever a part of my heart!!!... Todd went back to school to get yet another degree and Lannie asked me to make him a card for her.... it had to be special because they are both so special to me... I hope that they love it.... Thanks for looking... ~~Jeannie

CRICUT
Accent Essentials
Frame cut @ 2 1/2 inches on shadow twice.
Solid Frame cut from transparency @ 2 1/2 inches 1 time.
Locker Talk
Graduation Cap cut @ 1 1/2 inches (I think).
Opposites Attract
"Todd" cut @ 1 inch on the upright feature.
Square frame on the bottom hand-cut with cutter and I used a ticket punch on the corners.
Lots of brown waterbased dye ink.
I pop dotted the bottom frame 2 pop dots thick from the base of the card... then the frame with the transparency and graduation cap was pop dotted two pop dots thick from the bottom frame.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your graduation card! I did not realize AE has the frame! Very nice!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I have to do a card for my brother in law, who is graduating high school... so this has given me some ideas.

Thanks!
Lauren

Deb Neerman said...

This is wonderful! Todd will love it, I'm sure. Masculine too; great job!

mary stuart said...

i really like your card
and the little diploma!
Lannie and Todd will love it!
thank you for sharing your creativeness!

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome grad card!!! Love the details!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I am sure Todd will love his card. Lovely textures and masculine colours.

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,

this is soooooo perfect. I wish I could just tell you how perfect it is. I don't even know how to thank you.

i love you
lannie

Melanie said...

You make such nice cards. I would love to get one like this in the mail! Good job

Barbara said...

Very nice card. The color and style work well for any guy. You said you used a water-based dye ink. What is this and how is it different than chalk or pigment ink? I just started inking and really don't know the difference.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In