Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, May 1, 2009

A Garden To Sing In

Designed by Jeannie Phillips
Southside, Al
I totally went with the paper on this one...at first it stumped me.... I was at a loss... picked out all the paper and then I just didn't think I was going to be able to put anything together.... I was really frustrated.... and I wanted to make a card...I so loved the paper... so I stepped back and said ok God... please give me a card... took a few deep breaths....and it just all came into place... Now if I would learn to give Him the big things!! .... Thanks so much for looking...and I do love your comments... one never gets tired of comments!!... Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Stretch Your Imagination
Swirles cut @ 3 inches for the outside and 2 inches for the inside.
Happily Ever After
Bird cut @ 2 1/2 inches.
Walk In My Garden
Flowers cut @ 1 1/2 and 1 inches (I think).
Circles cut @ 1/2 and 3/4 inch (I think).
Chalking and Inking for Highlights
Scor-It for the score lines. I am loving that Scor-It tool for sure!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Jeannie, Every time I see one of your cards I think "this is my favorite" but this birdie one is the best yet! JoAnn

Kopperhead said...

A work of art, for sure, and not just because I like birds so much.
k

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In