Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, May 18, 2009

John-Robert's Dreads

John-Robert wanted dreads!!.... he has 2 more years for long hair before he enters the adult work world.... so we went for it.... I did them!!!... go me.... it was fun but a long long day... We started at 11:30 this morning and finished at 9:30 tonight!!!... my hands and arms hurt so bad... but they look good for first day dreads.... they will look better in a few weeks after they set... we will post updated pictures.

3 comments:

BigMan said...

Sorry Ms. Jeannie and John-Robert but thats scary!! :- O. I hope they turn out good and your arms stop hurting.
-B.M.

Kelly said...

OMG Jeannie...I'll bet your arms are hurting! You did a great job and what an act of love.I remember when my oldest son was in high school, perms were big and I would do his hair so I can relate. I hope you have a great day!

Magoo said...

wow, talk about a lot of hair and a lot of work!! Might as well enjoy the hair before he enters 'adulthood'!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In