Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, May 4, 2009

A Humming Bird Treat

Designed by Jeannie Phillips
Southside, Al
Andrew at work wanted a card for his mom .... he said she loves Humming Birds .... I though there was one on one of the cartridges and wa-la I found one!!... was really nervous about being able to color it up pretty.... I was pleased at how it turned out... I hope that Andrew is... Thanks so much for looking! ~~ Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Home Accents
Humming Bird cut @ 2 1/2 inches.
Accent Essentials
Frame cut @ 2 1/2 and 2 1/4 inches.
Flowers cut from paper twice on the front of the card and layered and popped.
Lots of inking.

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh this is just beautiful!! and i love how your humming bird is inked :D

mary stuart said...

this card is absolutely beautiful Jeannie! sorry to hear of your difficult day. you are in my prayers!
mary

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Of course hummingbirds are my favorites. TFS!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeannie,
This is super cute..I love hummingbirds..Just put my feeder up last weekend...My beautiful grandma passed away about 7 years ago and she loved hummingbirds...In memory of her I always buy a fushia plant and hang it up my deck for the HB....Thanks for sharing your talent..Also, everytime I come to your blog the pictures of you and your family are so heartwarming...Hugs, Krista

- - Sheryl - - said...

This is a wonderful card! Wish I had home Accents

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In