Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sending You a Hoot and a Holler

Bold
For My Daughter Madison
instructions below 2nd picture
front
I have been wanting the Happily Ever After cartridge forever.... I thought I had the right one when I bought Dreams Come True.... I love the extras on that cart too.... but... but I was wanting this Owl... I love Owls... I collect them....and this one is so pretty.... I hope you like how "she" turned out as much as I do... thank you for looking!!!... it makes me happy.... and I thrive on your comments!!!...~~hugs, Jeannie


CRICUT
Happily Ever After
Owl cut @ 4 inches.


I cut this owl Once on shadow, twice in the red with the pink dots, once on layer in the more patterned paper.. and once in black so I could cut out his eyes.... I attached the first red layer to the brown shadow layer... those are popped dotted off the background.... then the second red layer is where I attached the black of the eyes...and that layer is popped dotted from the first red layer...then the final layer, the more patterned paper is popdotted off the top red layer...

The words on the plaque are computer generated...and I used a corner punch on both of those rectangles...the plaque is popdotted from the background layer.

close up close up
side and inside view

4 comments:

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Wow Jeannie I love this card. So cute. Might be my favorite so far. Terrific Job. Love the colors you used and the stitching.
Dee

MeMe said...

Great. I love the glassy look.

Carmen van Leeuwen said...

Wow Jeannie this card is absolutely stunning tfs, Carmen.

Anonymous said...

Love this owl card - I wanted the cartridge for the owl & the bird.

AmyD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In