Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Butterflies Card II

I decided to take pictures instead of scan this card in... hoping the colors of the thread and the inside would show up more....oh it took me forever to get a good shot...no wonder I scan my cards in!!!...then I had to figure out how to get them from Kodak to Picasa.... now finally I have my pictures posted....hope you like it...~~Jeannie
K&COMPANY
Wild Saffron Paper Pack
I hand cut the butterflies and flowers from the paper... use metallic gold thread for the stitching..which I am loving and having so much fun with.... handwritten "happy birthday"... aged with brown ink.

close up
close up
side view
inside

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I gotta tell you Jeannie...........the sewing on your cards is amazing!! I love how you mix the different style and that gold thread is fabulous!!! You know how much I love your cards ..... but this butterfly one is spectacular!! I LOVE IT. Hugs, T

Jenny said...

This is amazing!!!! You are crazy talented! That gold thread is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent!!!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your cards are always AMAZING. Love your work.

shelly said...

woo hoo this is MY birthday card...thank you soooooo very very much jeannie i love it! i'll cherish it like i do all the cards you make me :) its even more gorgeous in person. thank you for thinking of me :) hugs :) shelly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In