Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Your Heart is my World


This card is for my husband's Robby birthday...his card to me on my birthday said.."I'd like to give you the world...(inside) My heart will have to do."... it made me cry it was so sweet...So I was so so excited when I thought of this card... his birthday is tomorrow... ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Heart cut @ 2 3/4 inches.
Going Places
World cut @ 3 1/2 inches.
Shadow blackout for world cut @ 3 1/4 inches.
(when cut at 3 1/2 inches was a tiny bit too big.)
Street Signs
All words cut @ 1 1/2 inches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet, I love it and he will too!

Lana Clarke said...

Jeannie, this is such a romantic card, he will cherish it!
By the way your daughter is beautiful!
Hugs
Lana x

Dawn said...

very creative! Love the colors and sentiment. Happy B'day to your DH.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In