Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Taylor's Card


Taylor is 11..she is trying to win one of my cards on my blog www.winafreecard.blogspot.com . .. I thought it was so so sweet and it made my day that Taylor would want one of my cards.... so I made this one especially for her... her mom said she likes dogs, poka dots, pink and lime green... so here is what I came up with especially for Taylor.... hope she loves it!! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Paper Pups
Puppy cut @ 1 1/2 inch on shadow blackout.
Heart boarder cut twice @ 1 inch real dial size.
Inside heart boarder cut at 3/4 inch real dial size.
Zooballoos
Grass cut at 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch on real dial size with the layer feature.
Jasmine
Small corners cut @ 2 inches with the shadow feature.
Larger corner cut @ 2 3/4 inches on real dial size with the shadow feature.
MARTHA STEWART
Butterfly Punch

6 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Jeannie - what you are doing is really special. The card is perfect and she is going to LOVE it!! Hugs, T

michelle said...

This is gorgeous i love it, i have left you an award on my blog !!

Kazz said...

Jeannie you are such an inspiration, You have anaward to collect from my blog.

MeMe said...

This is so sweet. Taylor will love it and you. You are always as thougthful and creative.

Enfys said...

This is such fun, I don't have paper pups and now you have made me want it.....enabler!

Monique said...

It's gorgious Jeannie !! I too have paperpups. I just had to have it (probably because we got ourselves a little pup at that time, haha) but I hardly ever use it. Must get it out and start working with it :)).

Hugs Monique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In