Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, July 24, 2008

There's A New Law in Town


Helene a friend of mine at work brought me this star...she said she knew I'd do something creative with it.... I found her later in the day with this idea... it was her idea to add the rope... which was the best touch... Thank you Helene... I had so much fun making this...~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Paper Doll Dress Up
Boots and Hat cut @ 1 1/2 inches on real dial size.
Horse Shoes cut @ 1 inch on real dial size.
Pooh and Friends
Fence cut @ 4 inches on real dial size.
Zooballoos
Grass cut at 1 1/2 inches and 2 inches on layer feature.
Jasmine
Corners cut @ 2 inches on shadow feature.
Garden Brad
Butterfly Punch (Hobby Lobby)
Brads

3 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Jeannie. I am a big fan of everything you make. But I must say that this one is absolutely a favorite of mine :))).

Hugs Monique

MeMe said...

This is a great idea as a get well card especially. Your imagination is so creative. Love the card and the idea.

TERIBERI said...

FABULOUS CARD!!!! Congrats on making the chirp. Love all the details here. Hugs, T

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In