Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kindness Monogram Card


I was in a card making mood.... didn't have a story card in my head...those are my favorites... so I looked at my definition stamps and came up with this... hope you like it its outside of my box.
Thank you for looking..~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Stretch Your Imagination
Cover flourish cut @ 4 inches.
Inside flourish cut @ 2 inches.
Flourish bookplates cut at 2 and 4 inches.
Bookplate for stamp cut @ 1 3/4 inches on shadow.
(I didn't write these down so forgive me if I am off by a bit but I do think that these are the correct measurements.)
Plantin Schoolbook
"K" cut @ 3 inches.
Bookplate behind rhinestones (which I added because I removed a rain dot and tore the paper) was cut with a paper trimmer and the corners were made with a very small hole punch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your work, you're so creative. I love your blog so much I tagged it! Go to www.everythingcricut.blogspot.com 7-8 "tag" post to see the rules of the game. And thanks again for sharing!

roree said...

Beautiful cards! I love all of your work with the Cricut!

Heather said...

Jeannie- thanks so much for my little award!! Sorry it took me this long to get to your blog but I wanted to say all of your latest cards are so awesome. I love the Winnie the Pooh & the ice-cream ones the best though! Your cards just keep getting better & better :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In