Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, March 19, 2010

50th Anniversary

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.

My dad called and said that he needed a 50th Anniversary card for my Uncle George and Aunt Carol... I wanted it to be special... I hope that this one is!!... My Uncle George was really there for me and my brother last year when my daddy was in ICU and almost died... he will always be special to my heart for that!!... than you so much for looking!

CRICUT & GYPSY
Songbird.. these letters weld wonderfully.
George
Warning: don't forget to choose don't save if you delete most the images off your mat to re-cut one of your images...or you will loose your file. 
Sorry!



7 comments:

Alice said...

Happy 50th to Auntie Carol and Uncle George =)
What a wonderful milestone to be giving a card to celebrate. I love how the colors really make this a beautiful card. I am sure that they will see how much you care about them through your card. THe newspaper print paper add just the perfect touch!
Great Job!
Alice

yvette said...

Another great card, for what I can read 2 great people! I am sure they will love it :)

Unknown said...

Really great cards..
Cheers

Sharon said...

Hi Jeannie! I just going to use this one space to comment on all three of the last cards you have made. Love the cupcake on your Dad's card. Love how you popped out the top frosting! The bird in the cage is awesome! Love how you got it to look so real!!! The sentiment is perfect!! The anniversary card is beautiful!! I'm sure your Aunt & Uncle are going to be so touched by it! :)

S.Bayles said...

Hope they have a great 50th. My parents will have their 65th next January. I hope that they are around to celebrate. I gave them a great 60th dinner. What a great card.

scrappinlil said...

Love the card and the colors black and white so elegant...I left you something on my blog..please stop by!

Susan Payton said...

I just love your cards and creations, they are so creative, and original. Thanks for letting me visit your blog, it will start my day out on a happy note.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In