Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

U R Here (in my heart)

I got home from work.... and thought oh no!!... I haven't made my Give-a-way card for this week.. so I had to go to work.... wanted to use my Graphically Speaking cart again... and again I came up with a Valentine's Card idea... I know its strange... but that is what keeps coming me out of this card...who would have "thunk" it??? Thanks for looking... ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Graphically Speaking
"URhere" cut @ 2 inches... 3 times...on real dial size....pop dotted twice.
George
Heart cut @ 3 inches..cut twice... pop dotted twice.
"So Be My Valentine" hand written..lots of brown ink and stitching.




8 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Jeannie. Wow, you have made some lovely cards. All with so many gorgious details. I love them :))).

I wish you a happy new year !!!

Hugs Monique

Dawn said...

I love the pink & browns! Awesome Valentine card. The stitching is just beautiful. One of these days I will actually use my sewing machine-LOL

Happy New Year, Jeannie!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, I just love looking at your cards. Awesome as usual... love the stitching.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeannie,
Your card is fab....I signed up to be a follower...Wouldn't want to miss a thing...
Ps...Your family is beautiful...Krista

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeannie,
Your card is fab....I signed up to be a follower...Wouldn't want to miss a thing...
Ps...Your family is beautiful...Krista

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh more yummy papers! I came over for some inspiration and of course you NEVER disappoint. xxD

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Jeannie! Love this card. The colors, the details! I love all of your cards. I gave you a blog award. Check out my blog to receive it!
Hugs
Dee

Bamabel said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! I wish my sewing was as neat as your's! You do such wonderful work!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In