Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas JOY

This card started with that adorable polka dotted paper... I just loved it...and it was buried in my HUGE paper stack... I am a paper collector.... My dear husband, Robby surprised me with this punch last Sunday and I just came up with a card to use it on... when I got started on this card I just got so excited... it may be my first "Word" card... I am not sure... I was excited about how it turned out... I would like to thank all my Cricut MB friends for the inspiration for this card!!... hugs to you all... ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Joys of the Season
"Merry Christmas" cut @ 1 1/4 inches... I only used the "Christmas."
Street Signs
"JOY" cut at 4 1/4 inches.
J and Y were cut twice.. the top letters pop-dotted... O was cut 3 times the top two O's pop dotted...and Martha Stewart punches attached.
I also stitched with gold thread and inked it to pieces with brown water based dye ink.




8 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Jeannie, this is so pretty! I love the pink and green combo! Great card!!

Monique said...

It's beautifull Jeannie !!! I love it )).

Hugs Monique

sandi7753 said...

I love this card. How did you get all those little branches to stay in place--glue?

Jeannie Phillips said...

Sandi,
I used craft glue on this one... to glue down the branches... its
3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue (crystal clear, instant grab, fast dry glue)... acid free and water prof.... hope that helps...
oh its by Beacon's
Jeannie

Crayola58 said...

Lovely card.

sandi7753 said...

Thanks! I bought the punch after seeing this card. Will look for the glue. All of your cards are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

~..................................................

Anonymous said...

~..................................................

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In