Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, December 28, 2008

If Nothing Ever Changed....

Handmade Card
This is a card that I made that was totally inspired by the paper.... I was so in the mood to create all day.... but every time I went to the craft table I would draw a blank.... then I came across this paper by Cosmo Cricut... it was a clearance paper pack at Hobby Lobby a while back.... the background paper begged for butterflies .... then the phrase was printed on a piece of the paper... so I had to do the butterflies.... no Cricut on this one.... just the Martha Stewart butterfly punches, brown ink and stitching. ~~Jeannie




5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, that is so precious. I love butterflies... You did great as usual.

Sharon Caudle said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! hugs!

Tammy said...

Another beautiful card Jeannie! All I can say is WOW when I look at your stuff!!! Just stunning!

I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and I haven't used one since 8th grade! I am trying right now and somethings not going right...hopefully I can figure it out! lol! Your stitching is so perfect!!

Hugs,

Tammy

splendid said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes

Anonymous said...

~..................................................

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In