Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, October 10, 2008

Things are looking up!

Thank you everybody for the prayers!! They are working!! My dad is still in ICU but doing much much much better...the last 12 hours were amazing as far as improvement goes!!!... He even asked for the remote this morning... you don't know how much your messages and prayers and thoughts have meant to me...big hugs to all of you!!! big big hugs.
Love
Jeannie

1 comment:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh Jeannie - this is such great news!!! You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. Many blessings always.
Hugs, T

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In