Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dad Update

Prayers do work.... God is good.... Daddy is going to rehab tomorrow..... he has a way to go but he is oh so much better...and in wonderful spirits....and only a week ago he was at deaths door .... thank you all so much for your prayers ... we are all so excited....

Please pray for Mark Patterson he was in ICU next to my daddy and he still has a long way to go... his family is so so sweet... they became mine an Jamie's (my dear brother) ICU family and we are still praying for him daily...and keeping a check on them and Mark....

Much Love
Jeannie

5 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

Aw Jeannie that's such good news! Thanks for letting us know and let him know that we are all still keeping him in our thoughts and prayers!

Mark is going onto prayer lists as I type.

God Bless!

Pamela said...

What a yea God moment! I am so glad for you. Will continue to pray for him and your friend Mark!

TR said...

This is GOOD news!

(hug) TR

Carole Beath said...

So happy about your father feeling so much better. And my good thoughts will be going out to your new friend Mark. When someone dear is in the hospital, we find so many other families waiting, worrying, praying...and they all become close.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeannie,
I've have missed you these last days. You are such a special and
very dear friend. We are so glad to know that your Dad is in rehab
and doing so much better. Thank you
for all your prayers for Mark and our family. We love you. Take care and we hope to talk to you soon. Tell Jamie Hello.

Love Donna ( Mark's Sister)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In